Notch Impact Broaching Machines
We are proud manufacturer and suppliers of Notch Impact Broaching Machines that are designed using latest technology and sophisticated engineering. These machines are in sync with the norms and standards set by the industry. Our range is quite durable and free from corrosion and abrasion. We meet all specific demands in limited time frame at really affordable prices.
- Robust construction
- Accurate notch depth
- Multi toothed broach
- Cost effective
Some specifications about the product are listed below:
Impact Test Specimen Charpy & IZOD Notch Broaching Machine...
Notch Broaching Machine suitable for ferrous and non ferrous material for sample preparation of 'V' & 'U' notches for impact testing machines.
- A.S.T.M. A 370, E23
- B.S. 131 : Part I, II, III, IV
- BS EN 10045-1993
- DIN 50 115
- IS 1598 1977, IS 12757 1985, IS 1499 1977.
- U & V Notches 2, 3 & 5 MM
- Simple & Precise
- Easy to Operate
- Expensive Grinding & Tools Eliminated.
Notch Broachig Machine suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous material for sample preparation of 'V' & 'U' notches for impact esting machine.
Notch Broaching Machine can cut correct 'U' & 'V' Notches in Charpy or Izod specimen by means of a multi-toothed broach.
Manual Notch Cutting Machines
- Robustly constructed machine cuts the notches by means of a specially designed multi toothed broach, which is drawn across the specimen by self push of rotating hand wheel
- A simple hand-vice for holding the specimen is built on to the machine. The tooling includes the adjustors and and stop necessary to ensure that notch-depth and positions are correctly set
- The approximately weight is around 35 kg.
- The Machine dimensions (Approx.) 210 mm x 210 mm x 1050 mm.
Motorised Notch Cutting Machines
- The Machine is a free standing unit built sturdily
- The broach is mounted in a carrier, which is drawn by a twin lead screw mechanism through the full stroke with the help of 0.5 HP Motor.
- U/V Notch Broaching Machine fixture to clamp[ the specimen. The tooling includes the vice for holding the 10 mm x 10 mm specimen. The tooling / fixtures include the adjusters and the end stop necessary to ensure the notch depth & position accurately as per the Standards.
- The approximate weight is around 100 kg.
- The Machine dimension (approx.) 400 mm x 400 mm x 1220 mm.
The Machine will broach a notch in 10 mm squars material to the following standards:
- A.S.T.M. A370, E23
- B.S. 131: Part I, II, III, IV-BS EN 10045 - 1993
- DIN 50 115
- IS 1598 1977, IS 1757 1988, IS 1499 1977.
15-A, New Bharat Industrial Estate, Lake Road, Bhandup (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078, India